Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: SPBID Parking

Subject: FW: SPBID Parking

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 06/06/2018 11:18 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Reminder!

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, June 1, 2018 at 11:13 AM

To: "Rev. Mandy Sloan McDow" <mandy@citybeautifulla.orq>

Cc: Lulu Woldemariam <lulu@southpark.la>

Subject: Re: SPBID Parking

Thanks very much for intro'ing us, Victor. Moving you to bcc to spare your inbox.

Hi Rev. McDow - it's been a while since we last connected, I hope you're doing well.

As Victor mentioned, the BID is looking for daytime parking for 4 staff cars and overnight
parking for our 2 service trucks. Is this something you might be able to accommodate? What
are your rates?

Thanks in advance!

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAngeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:16 AM

FW: SPBID Parking

From: "housinqco@sbcqlobal.net" <housinqco@sbcqlobal■net>

Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:28 PM

To: "Rev. Mandy Sloan McDow" <mandy@citybeautifulla. orq> , Lulu Woldemariam
<lulu@southpark.la>

Cc: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Good evening Pastor.

As you may read in the forwarded E-mail from Lulu @ the SPBID, They are in immediate need
of affordable parking ASAP.

I was wondering if you may be of service in this matter.

Victor Moller

Thank you for allowing me to be of service,
Please Be Well, and Share that.

http://www.lQlOdev.orq/index.html

housinqco@sbcqlobal.net

1020 S. Flower St.

SOUTHPARK

Los Angeles Ca. 90015
213 749 3223
213 749 3350 fax

On May 31, 2018, at 3:20 PM, Lulu Woldemariam < lulu@southpark.la
<mailto:lulu@southpark.la> > wrote:

Hi Victor,

2 of 3

10/19/2018 09:16 AM

FW: SPBID Parking

It was great meeting you today. To recap, we are in a bind with our current
parking garage vendor and are looking for new space for 4 daytime vehicles and 2 overnight
trucks. Would it be possible to make use of the church's parking lot on the corner of
Olympic, preferably at a discounted rate?

Please let me know if you need any more info from us, and thanks in advance for
your help.

Lulu Woldemariam
Operations Manager
<image001.png>